- Digging hoe / Azada with forged head & hardwood handle
- The perfect all terrain tool for really tough ground work
- 120cm Wooden Handle - 21 x 16cm Forged Steel Head
- Great for trench building and turning over soil with minimum effort
- Cuts through turf and tree roots
When you're doing your own landscaping, you want to get professional results, but difficult terrains can stand in your way of getting ground work done as quickly and efficiently as the pros. That's why you need this professional grade azada and digging hoe in your garden tool collection!
With its heavy-duty construction and easy-to-grip handle, this azada and digging hoe will clear out any difficult turf and tree roots blocking your path.
Ideal for any type of digging, especially trench building and tilling the soil
Sharp enough to cut through tree roots and thick turf
Ultra hard forged steel head with honed blade that holds its edge well
Balanced for a powerful swing
Wood handle is smooth, yet easy to hold onto for maximum control
Head measures 21 centimeters by 16 centimeters in size
Handle length is 120 centimeters
Simplify DIY gardening and get your lawn looking great in no time. Order this heavy-duty azada and digging hoe now!