Add Art Deco opulence to your home bar or restaurant with the America '20s glassware collection from Bormioli Rocco.
As the name suggests, the design of these glasses takes inspiration from classic 1920's America - the era of speakeasys, flappers and the Great Gatsby! The delicate ridges that encircle each vessel dance in the light to cast intricate reflections upon surrounding surfaces, combining with an elaborate sculpted stem to dazzle and delight their audience.
Don't be fooled into thinking these glasses are all fashion and no function, however - Bormioli Rocco's special Star Glass construction provides long-lasting crystal clarity even after repeated washes, while the fine laser cut rim promises the purest taste of the delicious contents contained within.
With a variety of vessels available for drinks of all shapes and sizes, the America '20s collection is sure to render any gathering a Roaring success!
Features and Benefits:
- Iconic Art Deco-inspired Design - Adds vintage style and elegance to any home bar or restaurant
- Coupe Style Saucer - A classic serving vessel for champagne and sparkling wine as well as cocktails like Espresso Martinis!
- Fine Laser Cut Rim - Offers the purest tasting experience - taste your cocktail, not the glass!
- 2 Year Warranty - With a dedicated Customer Service Team committed to providing peace of mind from our door to yours.
- Listing Contents - 6 Glasses
- Capacity: 230ml
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 155mm
|Standard Delivery under £50||£5.00|
|Standard Delivery over £50||FREE|
|Next Working Day Delivery||£6.00|
Order by 2pm to ensure same day dispatch for Next Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery. Order by 2pm to ensure same day dispatch for Standard 48hr Delivery.
For full delivery information, click here.