Discover our latest monthly highlights
NEW THIS MONTH - February
This month we launched a huge new brand you may have heard of before, that’s right Parlane is now being stocked. That’s over a 88 new products to choose from including Photo Frames, Plant Pots, Candles, Lanterns, Mirrors, Pillows and more.
Parlane have been designing and making homeware products and accessories for over 50 years so we jumped at the chance to stock some of our favourites for you.
My personal top 3 Favourites from Parlane have to be:
- Firstly the Everton Marble Black Stripe Chopping Board. A stunning thick slab of marble to bring the kitchen together and add some texture and bold colour to the kitchen surfaces, it also features a hanging loop for simple space saving storage.
This kind of stylish feature could be used as a chopping board, a centre piece or a board for charcuterie for a picky evening of wine, cheese and all things yummy!
- Next up we have the stylish Scandi Inspired 3 Piece Terracotta Mexican Planters . The mix between soft tones and delicate textures makes this set one of my personal favourites. The different sizes give you options to move it round and find the perfect place in your home to show off your large plants and smaller succulents perfectly.
- My third favourite is the stunning Santorini Ceramic Vase . A show stopping piece to brighten up any room in the house. I love the unique shape and dipped painted decoration that immediately conjures images of sunkissed strolls along the shores of the Mediterranean. A handcrafted embossed diamond decoration provides a subtle texture that makes this container every bit as pleasing to the touch as it is to the eye.
Some of the other products we launched this month included a large range of Door Mats for all shapes and sizes of doors to suit your step, front porch or muddy boots perfectly. We wanted to include a variety of styles and patterns that give you options to spice up your doors ways however you fancy.
My personal top 3 favourites from this new drop of door mats include:
- The Coir Double Door Mats , a set of 2 double door mats with a grey insert. This set is both functional and fashionable with the helpful feature of having a non-slip black PVC backing which traps water and protects interior carpets. I also like the thin grey inner line which gives it a touch of chic, perfect to add to your indoor or outdoor space.
- The Paw Print Embossed one is so cute and unique! If you're an animal lover like myself, you will love this door mat. It comes in a set of 2 or just the one on it’s own so you could have your animals wiping their paws at the front door or the back or both!
- The Banana Leaf Welcome Door Mat has to be up there with my favourites. The stylish dark green colours offers flair and finesse to your doorway welcoming into the house with the bold lettering.
Some other products and collections that have been released this month include
- Our new A4 Box Frames which really complement our ever growing collection of photo frames.
- Two new colours for our Tiny Dining Range of suction cups and bamboo silicone spoons now coming in White and Grey.
- Our collection of Square Box Shelves to provide you even more storage solutions!
And loads more!
So there you have a short little breakdown to give a look at what was new this month. We hope there are new items that tickle your fancy and suit your style perfectly.
Let us know what you think and what you love!
Creative Wizard, Rinkit.com